Tuesday, 19 May 2009


Okay, so I know these aren't the most inspiring photos here on my blog. However they do show another aspect of the job! We spent this weekend digging the foundations for the courtyard installation. It rained and hailed on us, but the sun did shine too. We removed 4 tonnes of wet Welsh soil, replacing it with equal quantities of concrete. It took us approximately 17 hours to complete the job. The foundations are now in and once the concrete has cured we will return to install the work, probably in about 3 - 4 weeks time. I'm looking forward to seeing this work installed and reclaiming some space in my studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment